Monday, March 21, 2016

Under Armour Drops New Steph Curry 2's Honoring Carolina Panthers

The Carolina Panthers had a very good run in the 2015/2016 Fall season of the NFL. They had a better record than most teams ever dreamed of chasing and chased the Miami Dolphins perfect record for a while which had only been completed by one team in the past. However, Panthers still found themselves in the Super Bowl and lost to what some considered, a underestimated and underpowered Denver Broncos led by veterans Peyton Manning and Von Miller.

The Carolina Panthers are Stephen Curry's favorite NFL team. There has been multiple little clips and images of the NBA star on the sidelines and with multiple team players and team apparel of the Panthers on in many instances. So, what more is Steph Curry to do then release a pair of commemorative Carolina Panthers Steph Curry 2s? Pretty sweet huh?

The shoes honoring the strong run nearly finished by the Panthers of 15-16, has a Steel/Electric Blue colorway that still features some of many SC 2 shoe aspects. I however believe that the color and transition on this shoe actually fits really well with the shoe. The Panthers QB Cam Newton has actually been signed with Under Armour like Curry is. So this is probably a big to multiple people.

The shoes retail is also, $130, like many of Curry's great models. Curry has known for his skills, his teams record and performance within the last two years and his usually affordable sneakers. Well, if you compare them to new Lebron's that is.

They are actually upcoming on the 15th of April. So mark your calender Panthers fans for the release of the Steph Curry 2's Carolina Panthers.

Under Armour Curry Two Steel Electric Blue

Under Armour Curry Two Steel Electric Blue

Images were from nicekicks.com. They had actually had a article that I read over these and so I decided that I should make a article here too dedicating their release. Thanks for reading and hope you all had a great Monday. In one of my past articles, I had wrote a tid bit about my School work and how we are coming increasingly more demanding of our work. I am really trying to work hard and keep the grades good while also balancing my basketball games I play for my travel team and also balancing this blog night after night. It's pretty tiring but I actually like doing this very much so I hope that this blog only continues to grow and that more and more people find it and actually join in on the following of the blog. I appreciate all the loyal returners article after article and reading my content, none of it is possible without of you. Thanks again and have a great day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment