Saturday, March 26, 2016

Nike Air Max 120 "Stealth" Comes Back With Nike

With the hype of the Nike Air Max trending on the sneaker brand's site and other side sellers such as Eastbay, Finish Line, and other stores, it's no wonder Nike would once again update their line with another model. Nike brings back the tricks of the trade in the Nike Air Max 120 "Stealth" colorway. It's an old release of Nike's however this new addition may attract some new interest in it.

The model is old like we have mentioned, this shoe wasn't as popular and fresh until hitting the market for the first time in 1998. It's a really cool idea of Nike to bring back the Air Max, given their popularity and strong following. I don't know, I have never been a strong fan of the Air Max's but like I said, I had bought a pair of their Torch 4's when they first came out in that red colorway and I ended up having those things for 2 years! Those were by far one of my longest lasting beater pairs of sneakers ever. I used those mainly in my long distance events in track and field and they were pretty good. I am sure I could run in them again with a whole new appreciation nowadays.

The "Stealth" colorway on the Air Max 120 features black/grey and metallic silver colors and has some speckle design.








Image: sneakernews.com

These sneakers actually retail $120. They can be bought at Renarts.com so head over there to get your pair.


No comments:

Post a Comment