Monday, March 21, 2016

Air Jordan 5 "Metallic" Colorway Is Coming This July

The Air Jordan 5 is a classic shoe that does have some pretty good colorways. It's not nearly as popular as the two previous Air Jordan models  (the Jordan 3 and Jordan 4). The Jordan 3 and 4 have become one of the iconic sneakers in the shoe trade today. The sneakers originally release in 1988 has really made this shoe important. The Black, White and Grey Cement colorways of these models have become the most sought after shoes of the AJ 3 and 4 that brings some good money. Around $300 is the usually price for pairs in pretty good shape.

Anyways, the Air Jordan 5 can really compete with this new colorway coming in July which I believe will have some success. The shoe looks really clean and the colors really transition well on it. The bottom soles on these are actually pretty clean and I could see these definitely being trending in the market later. Take a look at the dope upcoming release.



Air Jordan 5 Metallic

Air Jordan 5 Metallic

Air Jordan 5 Metallic

Air Jordan 5 Metallic

Air Jordan 5 Metallic

All images are from nicekicks.com. I really do appreciate that site for a lot of good content by multiple writers they have. They had the AJ 5 article on there about these that did inspire me to write something up about them. However my story on these are quite different then what the peeps over at nicekicks had to say. Not saying mine's better or anything, I am just saying, I know I mention a lot of inspirations for articles and I just don't want it to seem like I am totally copying all of their works. Usually I do try and use some images from them if they do supply but if I like some different pictures of the same shoe then I will go and find and use them instead. However, when it comes to writing my own feature of the shoe, it really is all me and my uniqueness. I know some of my descriptions really aren't too descriptive sometimes but this is something I have worked on improving. The day has taken most of my time to write some articles and I think this might be one of my last articles until late Tuesday possibly Wednesday morning. Thanks for reading and I hope you are all having a great week and enjoy these articles. Stay tuned for more content! 

No comments:

Post a Comment