Monday, March 21, 2016

Nicekick's "10 Shoes that Will Dominate Spring 2016" Review

Okay, as many know that have been reading this blog, the site nicekicks.com has become one of my more favorite sneaker news websites. They are pretty informative and they have some really great content, I mean very good content. I know I have said this about some other sneaker news websites and I know it can be a universal statement but this site really does. Some of their articles just have that presence that draws you into read. They usually keep it short, making it easy to read lot's of articles at a very relevant and convenient pace for many people. Definitely check them out if you are looking for a good sneaker site to follow.

Anyways, they recently posted a article over 10 sneakers they believe will have a big impact on Spring 2016 and it seemed really interesting because even the first shoe on their list was really surprising. This is just some of their creativity of their site and it really is something that can only make you guess at what's next from them. They have just some of that unique and individual articles that are really not seen just as a regular post by all kinds of other sites. They are very good at that. Anyways, let's get into this most definitely interesting lineup.

#1 - Adidas NMD

adidas NMD Suede Pack
Image: nicekicks.com

Price: $275 to $315 USD. Depends on sites.

I believe I have done a article that either featured this Adidas shoe or either had a deal or cover of the shoe. The shoe was pretty good for what I remembered but I was actually really surprised to see this near the top of the line of their shoes for Spring 2016. However, that playing field might be limited with some of the upcoming models. Still, this isn't just one crazy shoe that doesn't fit well, I just don't really see it being that highly of a demanded shoe.

#2 - All-White Vans

Image: pinterest.com

Image: vans.com

Price: $45 for the low version, $60 for the hi-top.

There can only really be one reason these are here. I think it's really self explanatory really...vines are just one hint. If you for still some reason didn't catch on, you missed out on the very trending vine and social media rebuzz of another teenage inspired trend. Ugh, I know important. Nah Anyways, I definitely don't agree with these as a spring favorite. For me personally, I thought all-white vans would eventually lose heat and people wouldn't be so committed to buying them, even if a teenager started a really "funny" trend. However, depending on how the hi-top sneaker felt, then maybe I would consider them but I have never been a Vans fan...

#3 - Under Armour Curry 2 or 2.5

Image: unlocked.footlocker.com

Price: $130

This is finally the first sneaker I can agree with. Why? A while back in one of my articles I had happened to drop the hint that I was buying the Under Armour Curry 2 "Surprise Party" release. Definitely one of the best shoes I have ever put on. The Curry 2 All-Stars are definitely not bad at all and they maybe be a pair that I consider get in the future.

#4 - Adidas Ultra Boost

adidas Ultra Boost Triple Black
Image: nicekicks.com

Price: $180

Another shoe that I have covered in the past, this sneaker I can see fitting into the Spring 2016 rotation. Definitely not a bad shoe at all and it actually has pretty nice comfort and some really decent colorways that just make this shoe a decent option. Adidas has done a really good job with pulling in some creative shoes that can really sell. A good job done by them.

#5 - Nike Kobe 11 

Nike Kobe 11 4KB
Image: nicekicks.com

Price: $200

One of the more expensive pairs out there but it definitely has some great colorways that I can see people and even me digging. This will be a popular Kobe shoe no doubt and it's multi color flyknit option is really nice as well. Recently, I don't really tread towards Kobe shoes as a personal option and that's just me. I am not saying everyone should as well as I know everyone's got their favorites and Kobe does have some good shoes, however I have not yet been convinced to spend the retail price for any pair of Kobe's so far.

#6 - Nike Air More Uptempo

Nike Air More Uptempo OG
Image: nicekicks.com

Price: $185-220. Depends on site.

I have heard about these but I really need to do more looking into them if I actually get interested in them. I have heard that these are pretty popular and that more and more people and sites are taking a trend of these but I really don't know what they are all about. Now that I look at them, they throw some retro looking symbols on this shoe that I can definitely dig and think the black/white colorway of these is definitely beast. Really nice shoes that I don't know too much about but they do look real nice. I'll give it that. Check them out, definitely not a bad shoe at all.

#7 - Rihanna x PUMA Fenty Trainer

Image: kicksonfire.com

Price: $180-210 Looks to be a good price spot. Some sites say as much as $300!

I got to be honest, although these look really cool and I can imagine how these look and feel in person as I have held, worn, beat and scuffed up a lot of sneakers in my days, I would have to completely be honest with you and say I don't know a lick about these. Their all red colorways is the next nearest authentic colorway that Yeezy 350 Boost fans always wanted to see however Kanye never agreed or stated there would be. These look like they would be semi-comfortable and a pretty nice pair. I definitely will try and find a pair of these to cop for myself sometime if I try these and like them. However, I really don't know about that tongue on these shoes. I think it would just be too big and get in the way too much to actually like.

#8 - Air Jordan 12

Image: nicekicks.com

Price; $135-180 

Sorry, I gotta be straight up, these are too heat for spring! Lol, but for real. The taxi colorway is just really dope on these and probably my most favorite colorway on the shoe. I know that these are a really cool shoe and I have done at least an article or two that has mentioned the 12's before. They are definitely a hot drop by Air Jordan and many really like that model. It became pretty popular when the first black colorway dropped earlier this year.

#9 - Nike Air Zoom Talaria 

Image: sneakernews.com

Price: $ ??? I couldn't really find any as the only ones I seen were new on ebay for $320. A used pair ran at $150 also on eBay. There was only 4 search results from my method of getting prices. Really strange shoe that has a secret price lol. I am hearing reports that this sneaker is also yet to drop and sometimes the retail price isn't out there.

Straight up, not a chance that I would know much about these, however, I do know they are becoming popular. They are getting on sneaker sites front page features and just becoming another one of Nike's more hot sneakers. Definitely could understand that at least one shoe from the Nike Air line would be hot.

#10 - Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost

Image: klekt.in

Price: $300-1,000.

Ha, I am actually really surprised too see these. I got the turtle dove colorway of these and they aren't bad. I really don't know what the big deal is about them however I do know they got Kanye craze and I got mine back when the prices weren't just crazy, crazy. Good sneaker none the less and the turtle dove colorway is the best.

So I really enjoyed writing this article up for you guys as it was a crazy article that kept me wondering what the next shoe was gonna be. This shoe article was really good and the shoes were really interesting to review and revisit and see what they brought. I was curious to see what this article held and all the different things I learn from doing big articles like this. I do articles like this and these shoes can become really diverse and have lot's of great stuff that I get too learn. I know I say "Oh I can't make long articles too often and then I end up posting three or four long articles every 2 or 3 days," but really, it all depends on the article. If I really like what I am seeing and hearing, then I will really be motivated to be hitting a article on the site about it and come out with a great push. Usually these articles can crank out a lot of my daily articles and they usually really cant be seen that it was a motivated article unless I say it was. Thanks again and I do mean that long articles could easily become more rare in the future as I try and finish my school work.



No comments:

Post a Comment