Tuesday, March 22, 2016

Nike Air Max 95 Empire Are Really Surprising

WHAT ARE THOSE! These Nike Air Max 95's just got the sickest update and transformation ever. These sneakers are really cool and they look really dope. Now, I know many people would be mad that the Air Max 95 underwent such a change but these are really awesome. I know there will be people who disagree but this is definitely one of the cooler ones I have seen from Nike's Air Max collection.

These shoes have that high build calf style sneakers and they are just a really secure feel. I have worn sneakers that are very similar to these and man, there is absolutely nothing like them! They are just really badass and unless your in person you never really get to experience the full deal of wearing these and breaking them in. I just really like sneakers like this style.







Images: sneakernews.com

I originally heard about these from sneakernews.com and I just really had to take my perception on these. These are really cool looking and think that they may have some really good success on the selling market. The full release has not happened however reports say that NikeLab will be the first one sporting these in the market. 

No comments:

Post a Comment