Thursday, March 17, 2016

The Nike Roshe Triple White Returns to Stores!

The Nike Roshe is a classic that many are still wearing now. The Nike Roshe Run. The Nike Roshe is a clasic sneaker that I have actually bought a knock-off brand of them before and they were really good! I didn't know that they would actually be that good of a replica when I bought them online and how they arrived.

Anyways, they weren't even for me and they were bought as a gift for a friend. I don't think they really seen the difference but I notice like 1 or 2 really tiny ones.

Anyways, the all white ones are just a pretty basic colorway on this shoe that could never survive in my area of life. Those things would get dirtier than a pig in a cow lot that just got rained on. They are good I guess but I don't know a lot about them personally to know what they are all about. Nike Sportswear debuts it's return from its 2012 creation and releases them for the price of $75.

No comments:

Post a Comment