Thursday, March 17, 2016

Jordan Horizon GG Platinum White/Wolf Grey/Green Glow Debuts For Easter

The Jordan collection releases the Jordan Horizon GG PW/WG/Green Glow is a release that is representing Easter. There are several new shoes that are bringing out for the St. Patricks Day / Easter break so that's quite the deal with the sneaker world now.

The Jordan Horizon GG has a woven style look to it that makes it similar to one of Jordan's looks that I can't remember but I have seen before. It's a lot like the woven look on these shoes but has a Jordan jumpman button thing on it. Maybe some of you know the ones I am talking.

I think these are definitely a interesting sneaker but I don't know if this is just one many will go for. Definitely a interesting design.

Image: sneakernews.com

No comments:

Post a Comment