Saturday, March 26, 2016

Nike Air Max 1 Atmos Elephant Returning 2017

The Nike Air Max 1 just got a really nice update. I can't believe it. I don't know what to say. Oh boy, the Air Max's. Where does it stop? Will it stop? The Air Max is a shoe that I can't understand it's popularity. This is a shoe I sit and look at and just ask why. Why is this shoe all the sudden so popular?

This shoe is a really nice colorway as the Atmos Elephant gives that colorway in the elephant print. It looks like a little combination of what the Air Jordan 4 elephant print/true blue mix makes. This shoe is bringing back that old school Air Max release.

Nike Air Max 1 Atmos Elephant 2017
Image: sneakerbardetroit.com

It's literally coming back on this date in 2017. So put it on your calendar and prepare for this great Air Max shoe...that...ah screw it. I don't get it. You guys do what you want. Thanks for reading and stay tuned for more sneaker articles on the way. Will probably have a few more for you and I will have special update post on this blog about Sunday which is tomorrow. 

No comments:

Post a Comment