Thursday, March 17, 2016

Sneaker Blog Update

Hey all sneaker readers of this site, I do apologize for not writing for awhile. This week has been incredibly wild and tired. I have been working really hard and have been working at different little jobs and tasks to bring together some money that I am looking forward to spend at the end of this month.

So the delay with new content and different articles has been really on a personal issue and I hope that it hasn't been too much of a problem for you guys. I do apologize about the daily articles not being here and I am actually really glad to start writing again because I am actually on spring break and writing will keep me fresh and updated as I prepare to go back to classes as soon as Monday rolls around. I will also be having family around for the holidays near Easter but that should not effect the articles that weekend so thanks! 

Again, I am very happy with all the readers of the articles and I hope you guys have been enjoying. I do apologize for the delay but I just wanted you guys to know what is up and what is going on. Thanks and have a great day! 

No comments:

Post a Comment