Sunday, March 27, 2016

Sneaker Blog Update

Hey guys, so recently today I have been getting more and more articles out today and that really wasn't the plan. We have gotten four days off for my school and so that means from Friday to Monday I would have free time. I have tried to keep updating the blog to keep the blog relevant with trending news and sneakers. However, we can't guarantee our audience everything all the time. Please understand that this is a blog that I am dedicated to and really enjoy doing, but I still need to get things done on my own time and have a life going on. Thanks again guys and I do really appreciate your traffic and your loyalty to the blog.

Check these other sites for great sneaker news and content as well. 

www.sneakerfreaker.com
www.sneakernews.com
www.sneakerbardetroit.com
www.kicksonfire.com


No comments:

Post a Comment