Friday, March 18, 2016

Under Armour Drops First Ever Branded 3D Printed Shoe

The Under Armour Architech has became the brands first ever big time shoe that is the brands first 3D printed shoe. The shoes are actually pretty nice looking and to the extent, they retail for $300 and they are limited to 96 pairs. Most times, brands like Nike would probably charge a ton more for a pair that is made like the Architech's and are also limited to 96 pairs.

The UA company has made many bold moves and this is surely one of them. I am actually impressed with some of UA's more premier Steph Curry shoes which are the only shoes that I have ever really seen from Under Armour. However, I have felt the Under Armour Jet's before but I really wish the ones I had bought were not as small as I thought (a online deal thing I did, less impressed) but anyways.


The Under Armour Architech is featured in that Red/Black colorway that is really impressive and looks really clean and sharp. Very good shoe in my opinion.

Image: footwearnews.com

No comments:

Post a Comment