Friday, March 18, 2016

Personal Post

Hey sneaker fans and sneaker readers, I hope that you all have had a great week and that you are all looking forward to having a better weekend! The week has gone by fast but not without some tiresome work for me. I have recently began picking the blog back up from how I left it and getting back into writing more articles with this site. I know there isn't a major following here but I want to hopefully work towards that and at one point really become a good sneaker source for you guys to come to. Right now, life has been a bit busy and wack for me and I hope you all can understand and forgive me for that.

Thanks for reading all the articles that I post. I really appreciate you guys taking the time to at least view the posts and hopefully read them! I understand that as a writer sometimes it is really struggling to write original content and that's the way I sorta have.

The sneaker blog that I have spent some amount of time on is something I am really happy about. You guys seem to be more and more dedicated to coming back to this blog and seeing consistent traffic coming to the site. I have been really busy and my birthday is coming up here on the 20th of March.

I am actually landing me a pair of the Steph Curry 2 Surprise Party's for my birthday and actually getting some other stuff that I sorta really like.

Anyways, school is gonna be resuming here on the 21st of this month. That sucks. I have been enjoying my spring break which has ran from 3/11/16 - 3/20/16. So this 9 day break has been great but it's now quickly coming to an end. So I am dissapointed to see that.

The first week back will only last from 3/21/16 - 3/24/16. These four days will be the four days before our four day break for Easter so it's gonna be back and forth and I wish it would just slow down for once. Once I return, it will be April and that means just a month and a half and I will be out of school. I am really looking forward to that but at the same time I am wanting to enjoy the days of school with classmates that I do have. I don't always appreciate the school days but it's whatever. Anyways thanks for reading and hope you have a very great weekend. Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment